eLearning is booming for companies, small business, online educators and entrepreneurs. Why not you?
Do you have a unique skill or hobby? Are you a Foodie or Fitness Guru? Is PD your specialty? Your skills are unique and valuable. Why not share your knowledge and be rewarded under your own brand.
Educators, do you have offline course content and need help moving to a digital platform?
How do you get started? Once you identify your skill, strength or trending niche content, you identify who will buy and why.
- Who is your target audience?
- What are their pain points or what are they most interested in?
- How can you connect your product to their need?
- Why will your customer choose your product vs the other available options or no option at all?
- What other options do they have or who is your competition in this space?
What is your personal brand? This drives parts of your elearning platform including your website and course sales or licensing platform. For more on building your personal brand see our earlier post.
What is your revenue model? For example: will customers buy or license your courses? Will you provide webinars, pre-recorded video, tutoring or one on one coaching? Do you plan a commission model or shared revenue?
How will you monetize your courses?
- Pay as you go or a la carte
- Course Bundles
- Per Seat Bulk Licensing
- White Label or Custom Branding.
Have you considered a course + product offering like the subscription education kits or fitness video + a mat. The options are endless.
We get it. You are ready for eLearning but developing your own online course is daunting. That’s where we come in. GreenApple STEM custom eLearning course development can make the difference.
Want to learn more?